Logo for Alabama Crimson Tide
Alabama Crimson Tide

Posted By Sunil 3 years ago

Live AMA with TideTalk! Ask any questions about today's scrimmage, season predictions or anything Crimson Tide related.

TideTalk will start answering questions starting at 4pm today. Ask any question below

To comment on Live AMA with TideTalk! Ask any questions about today's scrimmage, season predictions or anything Crimson Tide related. you must Login. Not a member? Make your account now!

Latest Comments

Tidefan54
3 years ago

You said earlier that Christan Barmore "was not happy about it" when being replaced by Eboigbe...Could you elaborate?...There was no "I'm leaving or transferring" were there?

TideTalkBamaRLG
3 years ago

No. I don't believe so. There was some rumors, but I was told all had been cleared up.

DillPickle
3 years ago

Has Ben Davis popped off in these scrimmages?

TideTalkBamaRLG
3 years ago

Ben has looked good especially on early running downs.

Mike
3 years ago

In terms of depth.. what position groups look to be the deepest? And what position groups look to be the thinnest (if you had to choose)?

TideTalkBamaRLG
3 years ago

Thinnest? Field goal kicker. Lol. Deepest to me in the trenches. Both lines.

Gerbig340
3 years ago

In my opinion the linebacker Corp is the deepest. A lot of depth at that position. The least depth would be DB's. Not much experience in that group. Not a whole lot of experience there.

DillPickle
3 years ago

What’s the news on Joshua McMillon at LB?

TideTalkBamaRLG
3 years ago

Josh is important because he is like a coach on the field in terms of his knowledge of the defense. Leader.

Sunil
3 years ago

Can Najee get enough carries to have a realistic shot at the heisman?

TideTalkBamaRLG
3 years ago

I think he can, but with so many talented backs, we gotta divide it us somehow.

Gerbig340
3 years ago

Depends on QB play but with how stafked our RB room is, it's like that him, Robinson, and Sanders will share tremendously.

Gerbig340
3 years ago

Stacked* Likely*

Sunil
3 years ago

I got my Vegas bet in for him

BamaBunker
3 years ago

Whats up guys, I want to hear yalls opinions on how Alabama is gonna use Jaylen Waddle. I think the more the ball is in his hands the more efficient the offense will be

TideTalkBamaRLG
3 years ago

He needs 15 touches a game minimum. Will be used at wide receiver, on jet sweeps, maybe even take a hand off or two. Deadly in return game as well. Top 10 overall pick.

Gerbig340
3 years ago

He's the type that will be dangerous on slant routes and 3-man flood routes if he takes the top.

Mike
3 years ago

Who looks to be the most improved player returning from last year?

TideTalkBamaRLG
3 years ago

Good question Mike. Hard to go against Najee right now. He's worked his tail off.

Gerbig340
3 years ago

From what I've seen personally from camp tape I'd say Surtain Jr in terms of individuals that started last year.

Gerbig340
3 years ago

Najee looks to have gotten stronger and more agile, so I can agree with Ricky as well.

Mike
3 years ago

That is scary to think about!! Love it!

Sunil
3 years ago

Is it realistic to think that this Bama team can go undefeated with this wild all SEC schedule?

TideTalkPres
3 years ago

Absolutely

TideTalkBamaRLG
3 years ago

If I didn't know what I know about this year's squad and leadership I'd question it. But, yes. It is realistic.