Logo for Illinois Fighting Illini
Illinois Fighting Illini

Posted By Jason 3 years ago

#6 Illinois beats #10 Duke, 83-68

Illinois dominated the game from start to finish at Cameron Indoor Stadium. Ayo Dosunmu had an incredible game scoring 18 points with 12 rebounds and 5 assists. Follow all the Illini action with Aarman Sethi, one of the best voices for Illini basketball anywhere. Let’s go!!! 🔶🔷 https://twitter.com/asethi03?s=09

To comment on #6 Illinois beats #10 Duke, 83-68 you must Login. Not a member? Make your account now!

Latest Comments

Jason
3 years ago

Illini are close. Just need to seal the deal!

Aarman
3 years ago

Illinois leads 62-49 after a big three from Duke freshman and Chicago native, DJ Steward. Time running out in this one for Duke

Jason
3 years ago

Illinois totally controlling this game. Super impressive. But they have to be careful about foul trouble.

Sunil
3 years ago

Illinois just got to keep the pressure on. Can't let Duke get under 10

Aarman
3 years ago

The officiating has been garbage. We saw something similar in the Iowa- UNC game

Sunil
3 years ago

@Aarman your thoughts on the first half

Aarman
3 years ago

I think Duke has gone away from their defensive identity. I expect them to full-court press to start the half. I want to see a lot more movement from the players in blue as well.

Aarman
3 years ago

As for Illinois, more of the same really. Get the ball down low into Cockburn and let him go to work. Duke will make a run, I want to see if this team is legit. Can they put a nail in the coffin in this one and play a 2nd half as impressively as they did in the 1st?

Aarman
3 years ago

Illinois leads Duke 43-29 at the half.

Sunil
3 years ago

Pretty impressive

Aarman
3 years ago

Definitely

IlliniMo
3 years ago

it feels like we are down , playing bad and still winning by 11 duke is crap