Logo for Kentucky Wildcats
Kentucky Wildcats

Posted By Wyatt Huff 3 years ago

2021 Hunter Sallis says he likes Kentucky's system, his decision will come in the spring.

Hunter Sallis tells KSR's Jack Pilgrim that he likes Kentucky's system and could see himself thriving in playing at Kentucky. He is also still planning for a decision in the spring next year. "I could see myself playing both guard positions, especially in a system like Kentucky", ...."We’ve been watching, there’s not really one designated point guard, one of the guards just gets the ball and they just run. That’s a system I feel like I could fit in well because I could have the ball and I could also be without it. Coach Joel told me those are the types of guards that they recruit, the really versatile ones. I feel like it’s a good fit.” “Hunter has told me, and he told me early, that he likes their style of play,”..."I think he looks at UK being a good school, along with their style of play. He definitely wants to play in the NBA, but that’s not the only thing. He wants to go to a Final Four also. He’s got a lot of things in mind, and he knows Kentucky is a good spot for those things", his Coach told Jack.

To comment on 2021 Hunter Sallis says he likes Kentucky's system, his decision will come in the spring. you must Login. Not a member? Make your account now!

Latest Comments

No comments have been posted. Be the first!