Logo for Kentucky Wildcats
Kentucky Wildcats

Posted By Wyatt Huff 3 years ago

Kentucky commit 2022 Skyy Clark on Kentucky:

2022 Kentucky commit Skyy Clark on Coach Cal: "What I love about him is he keeps it real. He doesn't try and sugar coat anything, and he says you're not guaranteed the starting spot or nothing, but if you work hard, you play defense and you give it everything you got then you're gonna do just fine here. And that's me. Whatever I do I try and give it 110%, and I'm always working hard on and off the court. I just feel like me and Cal we got similar personalities in that aspect." I can tell you from watching his highlights alot and talking to him, I got to know him really good. Kentucky speaks to what he does. Kentucky is a perfect fit for him. He likes the challenge of Kentucky. When he took a visit to the Auburn game, he said he loved the atmosphere, called it "electric. He loves the BBN! He always says he has a great relationship with Coach Cal and especially Coach Justus who was his lead recruiter. "As a player, who doesn't want to go to a place like that (Kentucky)".

To comment on Kentucky commit 2022 Skyy Clark on Kentucky: you must Login. Not a member? Make your account now!

Latest Comments

Jason
3 years ago

BIG get for Kentucky. Though he was going to be a Tar Heel early on.