Logo for Michigan Wolverines
Michigan Wolverines

Posted By Jason 3 years ago

Urban Meyer to Michigan?

Not really. But I did think of this today. Let’s assume Harbaugh is canned. Urban’s dislike/hate for Michigan is well documented. However, hypothetically assuming that money is no issue, do you think that there’s some price that he says yes to become the coach of the Wolverines? Let’s say they offered him $20 mil/year. Does he say yes? $50 mil? $100 mil? Obviously, this is just imaginary, but it made me wonder how much, if any amount, could lure him to TTUN.

To comment on Urban Meyer to Michigan? you must Login. Not a member? Make your account now!

Latest Comments

MGoBlueCheds
3 years ago

I really think that Urban will end up at Texas. I think that Warde Manuel is going to restructure Harbaugh's deal, and he will have one more year with a new defensive coordinator. With possibly two 5 star corners coming along with Dax Hill healthy and back to roaming center field, and our CBs this year have more experience, and the D Line is healthy and ready to create pressure. Also, with JJ McCarthy coming in as a top 5 QB, Harbaugh will feel the heat even more if there is another disappointing season again.

Sunil
3 years ago

$50 million to turn your back on Ohio St like you did Florida? ... ...

MGoBlueCheds
3 years ago

I think Urban would only go to Texas or in a couple years end up at Notre Dame after Brian Kelly leaves.