Now that a National Champion has been crowned and the confetti has fallen on the 2019 season, it’s time to go back to the beginning. On this very special episode of The CherryPickin Podcast, Andre recaps the 2019 college football season within each division from conferences within the Power 5.
You’ll find Andre’s breakdown of the Biggest Surprises and Biggest Disappointments of the 2019 season. In addition, he’ll provide his early predictions for the 2020 college football season.
- Biggest Surprise: Louisville
- Biggest Disappointment: Syracuse
- Early 2020 Prediction: Clemson wins the Atlantic
- Biggest Surprise: North Carolina
- Biggest Disappointment: Miami
- Early 2020 Prediction: North Carolina wins the Coastal
- Biggest Surprise: Kansas
- Biggest Disappointment: Texas
- Early 2020 Prediction: Kansas goes bowling
- Biggest Surprise: Ohio State
- Biggest Disappointment: Michigan
- Early 2020 Prediction: Penn State wins the East
- Biggest Surprise: Minnesota
- Biggest Disappointment: Northwestern
- Early 2020 Prediction: Minnesota wins the West
- Biggest Surprise: California
- Biggest Disappointment: Stanford
- Early 2020 Prediction: Oregon wins the North
- Biggest Surprise: UCLA
- Biggest Disappointment: Utah
- Early 2020 Prediction: USC wins the South
- Biggest Surprise: Tennessee
- Biggest Disappointment: Missouri
- Early 2020 Prediction: Tennessee wins the East
- Biggest Surprise: LSU’s offense
- Biggest Disappointment: Texas A&M
- Early 2020 Prediction: Auburn wins the West
Lastly, if you’re a Temple Owls fan, you’ll find mybreakdown of the 2019 season and some thoughts for areas the team will need to address this off season.
Check out the CherryPickin podcast below for the complete breakdown. And make sure to listen, rate, and subscribe!