Logo for Arkansas Razorbacks
Arkansas Razorbacks

Posted By Sunil 3 years ago

Live AMA with The Hawg Talk's Kyle Sutherland! Refresh for Updates

Starting at 8pm EST/ 7pm CST today, Kyle Sutherland will be here to answer any questions about this week's Arkansas season opener or anything college football related.

To comment on Live AMA with The Hawg Talk's Kyle Sutherland! Refresh for Updates you must Login. Not a member? Make your account now!

Latest Comments

Jason
3 years ago

What do you hope for Franks at QB? He was so spotty at Florida.

I have voiced many times that I'm skeptical of Felipe, Great frame, big arm, but he struggles against good competition if his first read isn't there. It's going to be even tougher with a young/inexperienced OL

Mike
3 years ago

Any word on how Malik Hornsby has looked since arriving on campus?

Felipe and KJ are your 1&2, but Malik is ultra talented. He is very fast but needs to work on mechanics. I see him getting his four games to keep the redshirt, but you can expect packages they put packages in for him

Sunil
3 years ago

Can Rakeem Boyd get enough support from the offense to possibly sneak into any 1st team all american lists? I would love to see him get some much deserved recognition.

I think it is very likely he can make 1st team All-Sec, possibly some 3rd-team or Honorable Mention AA lists.

Sunil
3 years ago

With the hardest schedule in college football history, what would you deem a successful season?

My prediction is 1 win, 2 if they somehow get lucky. I think it is only fans to expect that along with not getting outclassed. They completely let go of the rope the previous two seasons and it was obvious most players did not care. I think this team will fight hard for Sam Pittman.