Logo for Florida Gators
Florida Gators

Posted By Sunil 3 years ago

Live AMA with David Waters from Gators Breakdown!

Starting at 3pm EST today, Dave Waters will be here to answer any questions about this week's season opener or anything Gators related.

To comment on Live AMA with David Waters from Gators Breakdown! you must Login. Not a member? Make your account now!

Latest Comments

GatorDave
3 years ago

Thanks for having me guys!

GatorDave
3 years ago

I don't think anyone goes undefeated in the SEC with playing 10 conference games. If the team stays relatively healthy, I say 9-1 with a lean to 8-2. I think it's MUCH more likely to go 8-2 than 10-0.

Jason
3 years ago

Who are the losses?

GatorDave
3 years ago

Hard to pinpoint, but I say get all the way to the end of the season and lose to one of Kentucky or Tennessee.

Jason
3 years ago

How many wins do the Gators end up with? Seems like they caught a little break with the schedule.

GatorDave
3 years ago

Someone no one is talking about... I'll go WR Trent Whittemore. He has really put on some much needed weight at 6-4 and can become that WR that just makes the plays needed. May not be the flashiest plays, but a player that you may go back and say had some clutch catches.

Jason
3 years ago

Good red zone target and jump balls.

GatorDave
3 years ago

Mike, I'm going to say Jeremiah Moon or Trey Dean for players that have improved the most. Moon I just think makes the most of his opportunity now, if healthy. Dean is more of a natural fit for safety. He's added muscle and safety is his more natural position. As far as uncommitted recruits go.. Terrion Arnold, Tunmise Adaleye, Bryce Langston, and Xavian Sorey are the ones I'd watch for to round out UF's 2021 class. Not many spots left.

Mike
3 years ago

Could you name one player that you expect to surprise people this year? Someone that no one is talking about.

GatorDave
3 years ago

Sunil, yeah I think Anthony Richardson gets to use his size a little in some packages to save Emory from taking so many hits. Trask does have a history with injuries and playing 10 SEC games is tough so the back up needs to be healthy as well. Look for Richardson to come in and save Trask and Emory from taking unnecessary hits. Gervon Dexter will make an impact and even more so now given Kyree Campbell's apparent absence from the team. Florida needs DT depth and good thing Dexter has been living up to his billing and high school profile as he will be needed even more. Couple more.. Xzavier Henderson will catch some big passes down the field for the Gators. Tre'Vez Johnson will get more playing time as the season progresses. Has really impressed for a FR at the star role with his physicality and coverage skills.

Sunil
3 years ago

Really excited to see what Dexter can do this year

Mike
3 years ago

Any top 2021 recruits that are uncommitted that you think the Gators have a good shot at?