Logo for General ACC Discussion
General ACC Discussion

Posted By Jason 3 years ago

LIVE Q&A with Dan from ACC Content today at 4:30 ET

Dan from ACC Content will be dropping by to answer all of your questions and get you set for this weekend’s ACC action, including one of the best rivalries in all of sport - Carolina vs Duke! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Drop your questions below and join us at 4:30 ET/3:30 CT!

To comment on LIVE Q&A with Dan from ACC Content today at 4:30 ET you must Login. Not a member? Make your account now!

Latest Comments

Dan Siegel
3 years ago

Thanks for the questions all, I'll be back to do the same next week. Keep an eye out for the release of the pod as well!

Jason
3 years ago

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

VoluntaryDom
3 years ago

What's the future outlook on Geoff Collins, Jeff Sims, and the Yellow Jackets? Is Collins a good enough recruiter to bring the program back to real respectability?

Dan Siegel
3 years ago

I like Collins and Sims for sure. I've looked a lot into both and I believe that the work that's been done at GT in transforming from the flexbone to the spread is unprecedented. Therefore, it's hard to make an assessment even after 2021. But if the defense improves then we could be looking at a dangerous Yellow Jackets in 2022. Even this year, they could win some games and surprise folks.

Jason
3 years ago

How many ACC teams get into the Dance?

Dan Siegel
3 years ago

Only locks are UVA, FSU, VT. UNC definitely above 50%. I'd say we can count on three more from the group of GT, Louisville, Duke, Clemson, and Cuse.

OptimisticHokieFan
3 years ago

What do you think the ceiling for this VT team is? Do you think the possible return of Radford will raise that for them?

Dan Siegel
3 years ago

Love the way Virginia Tech defends. They are hot or cold from behind the arc and a lot of that is determined by Jalen Cone. But Aluma has been phenomenal and a reliable scorer. Another dangerous team that certainly has S16/E8 potential.

Ncgirl103
3 years ago

What's going on with NCState man ?

Dan Siegel
3 years ago

Haha I think it's a number of things. Coaching has been subpar - I don't think Keatts has done a phenomenal job this year. They also don't have the same roster that other ACC teams have. Devon Daniels injury will hurt big time. But the way Hellems has been playing, they're certainly a step above the bottom tier.

Ncgirl103
3 years ago

I agree hopefully it's just this year

Jason
3 years ago

Which ACC team has the best shot at making a deep tournament run? UVA? FSU? And do any have a real shot at the FF?

Dan Siegel
3 years ago

UVA has a high floor/low ceiling to me. They should make the Sweet Sixteen but I don't think they have the usual lockdown defense to make it further. FSU is dangerous and they have Final Four potential. I wouldn't bet on it myself but I certainly think they have a shot.

Dan Siegel
3 years ago

Hey all. I'm here to take your ACC questions. Send them my way.

Mike
3 years ago

How much of a home court advantage do you think teams actually have this year? Typically we would see a rockin' Cameron this weekend, so it will be strange to see little to no people in the stands.

Dan Siegel
3 years ago

You can't tell me it isn't intimidating to have Cameron Crazies practically touching you when inbounding the ball. Home-field advantage has a very small effect this year and it shows in the betting lines.