Logo for General ACC Discussion
General ACC Discussion

Posted By Jason 3 years ago

LIVE Q&A with Dan from ACC Content today at 4:30 ET

Dan from ACC Content for his weekly LIVE Q&A to answer all of your questions and get you set for this weekend’s ACC action. Let’s go! 🔥🔥🔥 Drop your questions below and join us at 4:30 ET/3:30 CT!

To comment on LIVE Q&A with Dan from ACC Content today at 4:30 ET you must Login. Not a member? Make your account now!

Latest Comments

Dan Siegel
3 years ago

Thanks for the questions!! I'll be back next week at this time. Also, check out our first episode of the Pypeline ACC Podcast this Monday, covering ACC FB/BB and topics around the NCAA!!

Ajstrother
3 years ago

In Pitt’s next 6 scheduled games they face GT, NC State, Clemson, NC State, Wake and Clemson. Right now they sit at 9-6 (5-5) what does their record in their next 6 plus the ACC tournament need to be to make the tournament, or at least be in consideration for it. They also have 4 outstanding games that may or not be rescheduled.

Jason
3 years ago

Man, that’s a lot of variability!

Dan Siegel
3 years ago

Neither of those are top 25 teams so I'd say the Panthers really have to win 5 of 6 to get to a good spot. Tournament is a crapshoot so I'm not sure about that yet. But I think at 10-6 in the ACC they should make it.

Mike
3 years ago

Duke/NC State this weekend. Who ya got?

Dan Siegel
3 years ago

Give me NC State. I think they will shoot the lights out. As long as they can get the necessary ball movement in the absence of Devon Daniels. Pack rank 59th in 3P% and Duke is 329th in defending the perimeter shot.

Jason
3 years ago

What’s the highest seed UVA can get for the Dance?

Dan Siegel
3 years ago

Their ceiling is a two seed if they end up winning a conference tournament (if it happens). One seed seems unlikely. I would bank on 3-4.

Jason
3 years ago

So you think the conference tournaments might not happen??

Dan Siegel
3 years ago

If it were up to me, I'd prioritize finishing the regular season with the remaining time until Selection Sunday. It seems that the ACC and most other conferences want to move forward with the conf tourney though. But obviously having the Big Dance is the number one priority.

Jason
3 years ago

What should we expect from Clemson going forward? They seem like such a Jekyll and Hyde team.

Dan Siegel
3 years ago

Haha, that is the hardest team to judge for sure. They have some of the best OOC wins in the conference and were looking really good. Then have had some terrible games. No consistency. Consider them one of those dangerous 10 seeds that can make some noise with an opponent that does not shoot the three ball particularly well.

Mike
3 years ago

Do you think that Caleb Love's game against Duke could be a sign of things to come for him?

Dan Siegel
3 years ago

For sure. He's been more of a volume scorer but shot at a much more efficient rate in that Duke game. Turnovers remain an issue for the Love and the UNC front court as a whole.

Dan Siegel
3 years ago

Hey all. I am live once again to take your ACC questions!!

Jason
3 years ago

If you could put odds on what injury Coach K is going to fake to get out of coaching the rest of the season, what would be the best value bet?

Dan Siegel
3 years ago

Re-aggravated knee (-250)