Logo for General Big 10 Discussion
General Big 10 Discussion

Posted By Sunil 3 years ago

Minnesota vs Iowa Gameday Thread

Discuss this B1G matchup here! https://www.thegazette.com/storyimage/GA/20191115/ARTICLE/191119715/AR/0/AR-191119715.jpg

To comment on Minnesota vs Iowa Gameday Thread you must Login. Not a member? Make your account now!

Latest Comments

ChampionLit
3 years ago

This team looks so different than they did a year ago. SO MUCH MORE confidence and order last year.

CFBFocus
3 years ago

I was surprised so many were picking them to win the West. I thought Wisconsin was easily better as a defense, and with less depth and experience on offense I felt the Gophers would take a step back

ChampionLit
3 years ago

Sorry Minnesota, you just can't squander a takeaway that SHOULD result in a red zone opportunity

CFBFocus
3 years ago

Incidentally, I'm doing tonight what I do on Saturdays -- flipping between games so as to avoid commercials as much as possible

Sunil
3 years ago

It is the only way

CFBFocus
3 years ago

Maybe I'm the only one, but I believe Morgan doesn't have the same confidence he did last year. He was FEARLESS on his throws last season, and just put it out there. Now, he had a few more weapons, but Bateman and Autman-Bell have experience. I think it may be more about the new OC. Gophers went downfield a ton last year, which Morgan was quite good at. This year hasn't been as frequent.

Sunil
3 years ago

Offense feels like it really needed a spring and fall camp to gel better.

ChampionLit
3 years ago

TOTALLY agree. He looks unsure/unsettled so far

ChampionLit
3 years ago

Riley Moss, you GOTTA have that one!

ChampionLit
3 years ago

I dunno know about that, that looked like good defense by Hankins. If a receiver gets that close to the sideline, it's fair game

CFBFocus
3 years ago

So we need to note that the refs are going to call PI pretty tight

ChampionLit
3 years ago

No kidding :/

Sunil
3 years ago

Looks like that was a nice drive by Iowa. I had to step away