Logo for All College Football
All College Football

Posted By Sunil 3 years ago

CFP Championship #1 Alabama vs #3 Ohio St - (Live starting @ 8:00 ET)

The biggest game of the year in the craziest year of all time. https://www.elevenwarriors.com/sites/default/files/styles/904x490/public/c/2021/01/120370_h.jpg

To comment on CFP Championship #1 Alabama vs #3 Ohio St - (Live starting @ 8:00 ET) you must Login. Not a member? Make your account now!

Latest Comments

ChampionLit
3 years ago

Hey CFB Fans! Chappy here! So I'm taking OSU 42-38. Hope its a classic, either way.

Jason
3 years ago

Chappy in the house!

Sunil
3 years ago

Score Predictions?

Sunil
3 years ago

OSU 45-42

TheSecMachine
3 years ago

Bama 41-33

Jason
3 years ago

Bama 2-0

CFBFocus
3 years ago

Alabama 38-34

Mike
3 years ago

Are there any good games tonight?

ChampionLit
3 years ago

BTN might have some Northwestern games on replay :-)

CFBFocus
3 years ago

Thinking this one goes down to the wire, Alabama wins 38-34 with a touchdown in the final three minutes. Things to watch: OSU continuing to use TEs as Alabama has not been good at stopping them. Dylan Moses is a liability in coverage, very handsy, So look for the Buckeyes to design plays to get Farrell or Ruckert isolated on Moses OSU secondary is mediocre, so it will have to create pressure on Mac Jones if it wants to disrupt the passing game because it wont hold up well against Bama's passing attack. Look for OSU to mix tempo -- sometimes playing fast (probably early) and then slowing things down and leaning on Trey Sermon and the ground game. Alabama's D has been inconsistent against the run, and OSU has the OL to create space for Sermon

Mike
3 years ago

I'm actually interested in seeing how Sermon plays against this defense.

CFBFocus
3 years ago

This isn't a classically great Alabama D, teams have run on them a bit. The offense that's most like OSU's is Ole Miss, and the Rebs had a ton of rushing yards against Bama. OSU OL should be able to create some space against the Tide's front seven, at least in the run game

Jason
3 years ago

Trent Dilfer says that Fields could be just as good as Lawrence. McShay says that he has trouble getting off his first read.

Sunil
3 years ago

Any chance Fields can do enough tonight to make him the #1 pick in the draft?

Sunil
3 years ago

I am going to put you guys down for a maybe

CFBFocus
3 years ago

I think Lawrence is locked in as the top pic. The bigger question is whether FIelds is the definite QB2 or if Zach Wilson is viewed more favorably

Mike
3 years ago

No

PregameEmpire
3 years ago

Fine, I’ll kick for Ohio State tonight if I have to

Sunil
3 years ago

I am with you

Mike
3 years ago

Do you still have your 4 years of eligibility?

MGoBlueCheds
3 years ago

Alabama by 10-14 tonight