Logo for Kentucky Wildcats
Kentucky Wildcats

Posted By Wyatt Huff 3 years ago

Reports on a few Kentucky players via Travis Graf, plus some thoughts from me.

Via Travis Graf: He says that so far at summer practices BJ and Terrence are REALLY living up to the hype and they are really high on both. One person Travis talked to close to the program said "those 2 are scary". He didn't get reports on all the guys** He also says the source said the staff is really surprised about Devin Askew and how much he's gotten better since the staff went and watched one of his games. He said they think he's farther along than they thought and could be the main PG earlier in the year than they originally thought. Not just these 3, but this whole team is something to be excited about. BJ and Terrence will be arguably Top 5 picks. If not just outside. This team is scary and I've said from the beginning "get your popcorn because it's gonna be a movie". ** Travis only got reports from these 3 players** Also Kyle Tucker shared his Q and A recently with someone close to the program. Kyle said this: "Was told today that Clarke is REALLY impressing in workouts, just freakishly athletic and explosive and naturally gifted. “One of the most talented guys we’ve had in years,” I was told. Drew some Fox/Monk comparisons in terms of just being a really dazzling athlete". Obviously Terrence and BJ are pretty much on the same level and I think they will be Top 5 picks in the NBA Draft. This team is going to be one of the best ive seen, and I know that. The deepness and hype reminds me of 2015. Certainly Sarr will make a difference, and if he's somehow not eligible, will be a huge blow to the frontcourt and this team and if he is will make us title comtenders. Obviously like every team there will be some growing pains first off in the season but after a few games we'll get our footing and this team has crazy upside. To think of this team performing at their 100% best makes me smile and makes me want to run through a wall. Finally I just want to say, MAKE SARR ELIGIBLE PLEASE NCAA!!

To comment on Reports on a few Kentucky players via Travis Graf, plus some thoughts from me. you must Login. Not a member? Make your account now!

Latest Comments

No comments have been posted. Be the first!