Logo for Kentucky Wildcats
Kentucky Wildcats

Posted By Wyatt Huff 3 years ago

2021 Brandon Huntley Hatfield addresses the rumors in his recruitment with Sports Illustrated.

Brandon Huntley Hatfield in his Sports Illustrated Blog addresses the big rumors in his recruitment. 2022 Brandon Huntley Hatfield on the buzz of him being a Kentucky lock, via his Sports Illustrated blog: "I want to say this too; I think the word on me is that I’m a lock for Kentucky, just because it’s known that they were my dream school growing up. I want to say here in my blog that I’m not set on any school. I don’t look at things the same way that I did when I was a kid; now I know the importance of picking the right fit and that’s what I’m really focusing on in this process." "I’m not locked in on any one school. I think that’s the thing that’s holding some other schools back from recruiting me, so I just want to let it be know that I’m open to everyone equally at this point." He also spoke about the rumors of him reclassifying to 2021: "I also want to address the rumors going around that I’m going to reclassify to 2021; that was a thought at first, but I’m really big on trusting the process and not rushing things." "I’m good staying in the 2022 class and, like I said, I’m focused on getting better and being as ready as possible when I go to the next level." He also mentioned the schools he talks to the most and Kentucky was one of them. Brandon Huntley Hatfield on his Sports Illustrated blog / via Jason Jordan.

To comment on 2021 Brandon Huntley Hatfield addresses the rumors in his recruitment with Sports Illustrated. you must Login. Not a member? Make your account now!

Latest Comments

No comments have been posted. Be the first!