Logo for Kentucky Wildcats
Kentucky Wildcats

Posted By Wyatt Huff 3 years ago

Kentucky Basketball notes from recent practices.

Some recent notes from Kentucky's Basketball practices: Brusier Flint says Terrence Clarke "oozes with talent", and compares his talent level to Anthony Davis and John Wall. He really likes Clarke's versatility. Coach Flint says Devin Askew is a super hard worker: "One of the hardest working kids I've been around". Coach Flint loves BJ Boston's ability to finish at the rim, loves his overall ability to score any way. He says Olivier Sarr gives Kentucky elite post presence, something Coach Cal always raves about. Coach Flint likes Dontaie Allen's ability to shoot the ball, getting it off quickly. Coach likes Lance Ware's rebounding ability, something I think makes Lance a "dog" type player, determined to get rebounds. Coach Flint calls him a "tracker" for rebounds. Coach Flint says Cam Fletcher has incredible energy on the floor. He loves his effort and versatility. Coach Flint loves Isaiah Jackson, saying "sky's the limit" for him with his elite shot blocking ability and his ability to rebound, shot block, and finish. Jon Rothstein praised Isaiah Jackson on Twitter saying people in Lexington keep talking about Isaiah. This team has a crazy ceiling, as I've said for months, everyone on this team is legit and this team is really deep in terms of talent. We've got 5 guys on our team who will be stars. Can't wait for the season to start on November 25th!!

To comment on Kentucky Basketball notes from recent practices. you must Login. Not a member? Make your account now!

Latest Comments

No comments have been posted. Be the first!