Logo for Kentucky Wildcats
Kentucky Wildcats

Posted By Wyatt Huff 3 years ago

Kentucky defeats NC State in Taxslayer Gator Bowl

The Cats win today against NC State in the Taxslayer Gator Bowl 23-21. Great game today especially by the defense. Held them scoreless in the 1st half. The offense had a great day running and passing was fine. Great special teams play by Max Duffy. The only negatives i have in the game were all the unnecessary penalties that was our fault, especially the one that cost us a TD at the end of the 1st half so we settled for a FG, and the 3 unsportsmanlike penalties in the 1st half. SO much penalties in this game. I loved what i saw today especially for the future with some really great guys especially in the RB'S and also how Joey Gatewood and Beau Allen will do next year at QB, and of course our new Offensive Coordinator Liam Coen and Offensive Line Coach Eric Wolford. Excited for this new offense coming!!! This year was rough emotionally for this team but I'm proud of their fight through it, and excited for the future.

To comment on Kentucky defeats NC State in Taxslayer Gator Bowl you must Login. Not a member? Make your account now!

Latest Comments

No comments have been posted. Be the first!