Logo for NCAAFNation247
NCAAFNation247

Posted By Jason 3 years ago

National Signing Day Live Q&A with NCAAFNation247

It’s National Signing Day! Get all your recruiting questions answered here with NCAAFNation247. Let’s goooo!!!

To comment on National Signing Day Live Q&A with NCAAFNation247 you must Login. Not a member? Make your account now!

Latest Comments

Sunil
3 years ago

Who would you say has the best recruiting class so far of all the Florida schools?

NCAAFNation247
3 years ago

Miami and Florida are almost identical based on AVG Recruit Ranking, but I'll say Miami because of the two 5 stars they landed who I think make immediate impacts.

NCAAFNation247
3 years ago

Deion Sanders is about to make a massive flip 👀

NCAAFNation247
3 years ago

BOOM, 4⭐ CB De'Jahn Warren flips from Georgia to Jackson State

Jason
3 years ago

Prime time making moves! 📈📈📈

JohnRyanSports
3 years ago

Hello and wondering how James Franklin and Penn State are fairing in the 4 and 5* recruits. TY

NCAAFNation247
3 years ago

They only have 5 or 6 four stars in this class which is lower than usual but couid still close on 4⭐ DT George Rooks. The 2022 class is off to a scorching start.

Jason
3 years ago

Thoughts on Michigan? It initially seemed like Harbaugh was going to be a huge force recruiting. But now that’s faded. What should Wolverine fans expect?

NCAAFNation247
3 years ago

His classes have faded but surprisingly his 2021 class is quite good. You would've thought with as much uncertainty that surrounds Harbaugh his class would be terrible but 5⭐ QB J.J. McCarthy is a massive get, he could start right away. They have lost two 4 stars today to flips but could still close on 4⭐ RB Donovan Edwards.

NCAAFNation247
3 years ago

4⭐ OT Savion Byrd who many predicted would sign with SMU just signed with Oklahoma, big addition for Boomer Sooner. Another few players who are torn are 4⭐ OG Drew Kendall who could sign with Stanford or Boston College and 3⭐ DT Devin Lee who could sign with Virginia Tech or Vanderbilt. I'm leaning BC & VT for those two.

Mike
3 years ago

How do you think South Carolina is handling signing day with Beamer still in Oklahoma?

NCAAFNation247
3 years ago

They're doing the best they can, I mean the Gamecocks 2021 class is really bad though right now, the worst in the SEC. They'll be extremely busy the next signing period in February.

Sunil
3 years ago

With the season this year being so bad for Penn St, how much pressure is on Franklin to do well with this recruiting class?

NCAAFNation247
3 years ago

His 2021 class isn't as impressive as some he's had at PSU but he did add some good players like White, Veilleux, Tengwall & Wheatley and I expect him to add 4⭐ DT George Rooks later. His 2022 class though is 🔥 and off to a great start.

Sunil
3 years ago

Personally, are you a fan of this new fall signing day? It's been a few years, so I am wondering if you prefer the having the larger signing day be in the spring.

NCAAFNation247
3 years ago

I like it, and to be honest the majority of players sign today so it's basically the Signing Day I look forward to the most.