Logo for Nebraska Cornhuskers
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Posted By Sunil 3 years ago

Live AMA with Nebraska Legend Adam Carriker! (Refresh for Updates)

Ask any questions you have for former NFL 1st round pick and Husker HOF Adam Carriker at 10:15 AM ET/8:15 MT on 10/22!

To comment on Live AMA with Nebraska Legend Adam Carriker! (Refresh for Updates) you must Login. Not a member? Make your account now!

Latest Comments

ACarriker
3 years ago

Thanks for having me everyone! Have a great day and be sure to check out the Carriker Chronicles every morning at 8am CST, on my Facebook page, Twitter and Omaha.com/Carriker. Carriker LIVE is also back! Every Sunday night (after each and every Husker game) at 8pm CST, on my Facebook page! See you after the game on Saturday on my shows! GBR!

Mike
3 years ago

What is your favorite Nebraska memory that you have of your playing days?

ACarriker
3 years ago

The comeback win at Texas A&M to seal the victory and send us to the Big 12 Championship game. Also, the first and last times I ran off the field at Memorial Stadium, both of those were very emotional moments for me.

Jason
3 years ago

Do you see Adrian being QB all year, barring injury?

ACarriker
3 years ago

Luke is a very talented guy. I think Adrian knows that. I think Luke will get a chance to show what he can at some point this year. But I think Luke is the best thing to ever happen to Adrian, but competition makes everyone better. Luke will push Adrian, and Adrian will push Luke. That being said and because of all of that, I think Adrian will be the guy. We already know that if everything's equal, Frost prefers Adrian.

ACarriker
3 years ago

Hey everyone, this has been fun so far. I'll be on for 10 more minutes then I gotta run. Thanks.

Sunil
3 years ago

The defensive line for Nebraska has lost three studs. Who do you see stepping up this year?

ACarriker
3 years ago

I think Ben Stille and Damion Daniels need to have big seasons and have the potential to do so as well.

Mike
3 years ago

The first 4 games of the schedule are absolutely brutal. What are your expectations of this team and how do you think they will fair during that four game stretch?

ACarriker
3 years ago

I think the first 4 games are absolutely rough. I think it's going to be a trying period, but also a time where Nebraska can prove itself and improve itself as well. My expectation for this team as a whole is that we will look a whole lot better than last year.

Sunil
3 years ago

Has Frost met your expectations so far? He came into a rough situation imo.

ACarriker
3 years ago

To this point no. But, I agree he came in with a rough situation. I think there will be improvements this year that will give Husker fans legit reason form excitement and optimism in the future.

Sunil
3 years ago

That's exciting! Some positive progress would be huge

ACarriker
3 years ago

It would be ginormous. Husker fans are dying for a legit reason to be excited. Honestly, it wouldn't take much. Especially in a crazy and insane year like 2020.

Jshusker
3 years ago

Do we (as Husker fans) have reason to be optimistic going into this OSU game despite so many instances of falling flat for big games in recent memory? What about for the season as a whole? GBR!

ACarriker
3 years ago

I believe we do. I believe there will be reason for excitement during parts of the game, and I do think there will be frustrating moments as well. But after the game is over, I believe there will be more reason for excitement and optimism than there will be frustration.