Logo for Oklahoma Sooners
Oklahoma Sooners

Posted By Sunil 3 years ago

Live Q&A with Oklahoma Expert Blinkin' Riley tonight at 8 ET/7 CT

Blinkin' Riley will be live here starting Tuesday night to answer any questions you have!

To comment on Live Q&A with Oklahoma Expert Blinkin' Riley tonight at 8 ET/7 CT you must Login. Not a member? Make your account now!

Latest Comments

Sunil
3 years ago

Any Big 12 teams good enough to steal a playoff spot?

Blinkinriley
3 years ago

I think it's going to take an undefeated OSU or a 1-loss Texas. I think anyone else gets passed on.

Jason
3 years ago

Texas??? If that happens, the internet would lose all of the "Texas is not back" jokes. Unacceptable.

Mike
3 years ago

Which returning players do you think have improved the most since last year?

Blinkinriley
3 years ago

That's a hell of a question considering the start to the season. lol But for me the clear answer is either Stogner or Hall. Both look the part of the typical dominant TE/HB type guy we are used to seeing under Riley.

Sunil
3 years ago

Have you tried Bob Stoops tequila? If so how great is it?

Blinkinriley
3 years ago

I haven't tried it yet, but I'm kind of afraid it will be so good that it will make me switch from being a whiskey guy.

Jason
3 years ago

I'm bombed out of my gourd from it right now.

Jason
3 years ago

Stats are for losers. T or F?

Blinkinriley
3 years ago

F I think that stats people get flack for not "watching the games" and "losing the context." I would argue just the opposite. I know of no stats person who only relies on stats for enjoying the game. We use them as a tool for adding MORE context to the game, not stripping context away.

Jason
3 years ago

I hope Booger doesn't see this!

Sunil
3 years ago

What realistically is the worst possible record you see Oklahoma having this year?

Blinkinriley
3 years ago

I think there is a not-insignificant chance that Oklahoma could drop the next two to UT and TCU. Then possibly dropping one to OSU. There could be a non-zero chance that Oklahoma ends up at 5-5

Jason
3 years ago

Still bowl eligible! Thanks covid!

Mike
3 years ago

What are the keys to a Sooner victory this weekend?

Blinkinriley
3 years ago

I think we have to limit the big plays and RBs getting into the second level. I know that's probably obvious after watching the last couple of games, but I'm confident Oklahoma will score points.

Sunil
3 years ago

What freshman has surprised you the most this season in the team?

Blinkinriley
3 years ago

I think McGowan has surprised me the most. I knew he had talent and he was supposed to be really good. But the effort with which he hits the line of scrimmage really stands out to me. Especially for a young guy like him.

Mike
3 years ago

What have you thought of Spencer Rattler so far this year?

Blinkinriley
3 years ago

I think he's a young player and has shown it at times. But I think when he's on, he's still arguably the best QB in the conference. And that arm talent is wild. Never seen someone throw a ball like that. Now we just need him to stay consistent.

Jason
3 years ago

Being under Riley will help, too.