Welcome to the Pypeline 2019 NFL Mock Draft. We’ll go pick by pick, and tell you what to look for, as your favorite college players take the next step.
1. Arizona Cardinals: QB Kyler Murray (Oklahoma)
The Cardinals grab their franchise QB who fits what Kliff Kingsbury wants to do on offense & trade QB Josh Rosen.
2. San Francisco 49ers: DE Nick Bosa (Ohio State)
The 49ers select Nick Bosa, who will be a force coming off the edge. He has durability concerns, but the 49ers cant pass up a talent like Bosa.
3. New York Jets: DT Quinnen Williams (Alabama)
The best Defensive talent in the Draft goes to the Jets at #3. Williams will be a Pro Bowl player in the NFL.
4. Oakland Raiders: EDGE Josh Allen (Kentucky)
The Raiders get a replacement for Khalil Mack and a player who could very well be the best all around player in the NFL Draft.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: DT Ed Oliver (Houston)
If Oliver, who’s a former 5-star recruit, is still available at #5, the Bucs can’t pass him up.
6. New York Giants: LB Devin White (LSU)
The Giants shore up the Defense with Devin White (286 Tackles, 28.5 TFL at LSU).
7. Jacksonville Jaguars: TE T.J. Hockenson (Iowa)
At 6’5″ 250 lbs, Hockenson is a pass catching machine. He’s a young Travis Kelce.
8. Detroit Lions: DE Brian Burns (FSU)
The Noles had a down season in 2018, but it wasn’t because of Brian Burns. He had 52 Tackles, 15.5 TFL & 10 Sacks.
9. Buffalo Bills: OT Jawaan Taylor (Florida)
The Bills draft the best OT in the draft to protect young Josh Allen.
10. Washington Redskins: (TRADE with Denver) QB Dwayne Haskins (Ohio State)
It’s difficult to predict trades. If the Redskins don’t trade up to #6, they’ll jump up to #10 to draft Haskins.
11. Cincinnati Bengals: QB Drew Lock (Missouri)
The Bengals grab Drew Lock (99 Passing TDs in college) to eventually take over for Andy Dalton.
12. Green Bay Packers: TE Noah Fant (Iowa)
Aaron Rodgers gets an elite TE to throw to. Fant had 19 receiving TDs at Iowa and will give the Packers a weapon in the passing attack.
13. Miami Dolphins: OT Jonah Williams (Alabama)
If William’s does indeed fall to 13, it would be a big steal for the Dolphins.
14. Atlanta Falcons: DT Christian Wilkins (Clemson)
Wilkins is a proven leader who had the stats to back it up (192 Tackles, 16 sacks at Clemson). The Falcons fill a big need at DT here.
15. Denver Broncos: Trade with Redskins: LB Devin Bush (Michigan)
The Broncos trade down and still get their top target in Devin Bush.
16. Carolina Panthers: OT Andre Dillard (Washington State)
The Panthers fill a void at OT and get someone who can help keep Cam Newton upright and healthy.
17. New York Giants: QB Daniel Jones (Duke)
The Giants land their QB of the future, who can develop under Eli Manning for a year.
18. Minnesota Vikings: OC Garrett Bradbury (NC State)
Bradbury is the best OC in the draft. He excels in both the passing & rushing attack, and should be a future Pro Bowl player.
19. Tennessee Titans: DE Rashan Gary (Michigan)
Gary, a former 5-star and #1 recruit in the nation, has all the measurables to excel in the NFL. We’re just hoping we get to see it come to fruition.
20. Pittsburgh Steelers: CB Greedy Williams (LSU)
The Steelers continue to shore up their secondary by selecting another DB in the first round.
21. Seattle Seahawks: CB Byron Murphy (Washington)
Seattle lands local star Byron Murphy (6 INTs, 74 Tackles in 2 seasons).
22. Baltimore Ravens: WR N’keal Harry (Arizona State)
The Ravens could go a number of different ways here with a variety of star receivers available.
23. Houston Texans: OG/OC Eric McCoy (Texas A&M)
The Texans continue to shore up the O-line for Deshaun Watson by selecting Eric McCoy, who could start immediately at OG/OC.
24. Oakland Raiders: RB Josh Jacobs (Alabama)
Jacobs was overlooked by many until last season. He’s now emerged as the #1 RB in this draft and Jon Gruden gets his starting RB going forward.
25. Philadelphia Eagles: Safety Juan Thornhill (UVA)
Juan Thornhill put up huge numbers in college (208 Tackles, 13 INTs). The Eagles would be getting an all around good DB.
26. Indianapolis Colts: WR Hollywood Brown (Oklahoma)
The Colts get Andrew Luck another dynamic weapon to spread the ball around.
27. Oakland Raiders: DE Clelin Ferrell (Clemson)
If Ferrell somehow falls to #27, the Raiders would be getting the steal of the draft.
28. Los Angelas Chargers: OG Cody Ford (Oklahoma)
Phillip Rivers has a few more good years left to make a playoff push, and the Chargers need him healthy to do so. Selecting Cody Ford will make the veteran QB quite happy.
29. Seattle Seahawks: EDGE Montez Sweat (Mississippi State)
The Seahawks replace Frank Clark with one of the most freakish athletes in the 2019 NFL Draft.
30. Green Bay Packers: DT Jeffery Simmons (Mississippi State)
The Packers shore up their D-Line by drafting former 5-star Jeffery Simmons.
31. Los Angelas Rams: OG Chris Lindstrom (Boston College)
The Rams draft a very consistent O-lineman, who will open up running lanes for Todd Gurley.
32. New England Patriots: TE Irv Smith Jr (Alabama)
Tom Brady needs a replacement at TE for Rob Gronkowski. Irv Smith Jr is a fast, smaller TE, who can run past Linebackers and excels in the open field.