Welcome to the Week 10 Pypeline College Football DFS plays. I play DraftKings and it’s better than all other DFS outlets out there. Here’s some helpful tips for college football on Saturday. Remember you have $50,000 to pick 8 players ($6,250 AVG).
CFB $100K November Fest ($20K to 1st)
- Boston College @ Syracuse
- North Carolina State @ Wake Forest
- Michigan @ Maryland
- Nebraska @ Purdue
- Houston @ UCF
- Virginia Tech @ Notre Dame
- Georgia @ Florida
- Miami @ Florida State
- TCU @ Oklahoma State
- Utah @ Washington
- Oregon State @ Arizona
Ian Book $7,500 vs Virginia Tech
• Book struggled last week vs Michigan, but that was in terrible weather and against a defense that is much better than the Hokies Defense. This week, expect Book to bounce back and get at least 3 touchdowns.
Dillon Gabriel $7,500 vs Houston
• This UCF Offense was clicking on all cylinders last week vs Temple. This week expect another high scoring game for the Knights.
Best Value Plays
Jake Luton $6,400 vs Arizona
• Luton and the Beavers have quietly been a really good offense. This season Luton is averaging 19.1 FPPG this season and has 16 Touchdowns compared to just 1 INT.
Shea Patterson $6,300 vs Maryland
• Shea Patterson had two passing touchdowns last week in that monsoon vs the Irish. The Terps gave up 52 points to the Golden Gophers. Expect the Wolverines to score in the 42-56 range.
QB to Avoid 🚫
Jake Fromm $6,700 vs Florida
• Fromm hasn’t looked great this season and I don’t trust him vs this Gators defense that has some really good DBs. Just stay away from Fromm on Saturday.
Chuba Hubbard $8,300 vs TCU
• Hubbard has been fantastic no matter the match-up. Last week vs a solid Iowa State defense, he had 23.7 fantasy points. This week is another tough match-up, but he should get at least 15-25 fantasy points.
Cam Akers $7,900 vs Miami
•Akers was unstoppable last week with four touchdowns and has been the center piece of the Noles offense. This isn’t the greatest match-up, but Akers is someone who will have a big workload and should produce.
Best Value Plays
Moe Neal $6,200 vs Boston College
• Neal had 20 rushing attempts last week vs Florida State. Now, he’s going up against an Eagles defense that allowed 302 rushing yards vs Clemson.
Artavis Pierce $5,900 vs Arizona
• Pierce is averaging 18.3 FPPG this season and has filled in nicely for an injured Jermar Jefferson. Even if Jefferson is back this week, I still expect Pierce to find the endzone.
Zach Charbonnet $5,800 vs Maryland
• Charbonnet had two rushing TDs vs Notre Dame and has been one of the best true freshman in CFB. This is a great play for this weekend.
RBs to Avoid 🚫
Anthony McFarland $6,600 vs Michigan
• McFarland has a tough match-up vs Michigan, and he’s been injured a bit this season. Stay away from him this weekend.
Sage Surratt $8,000 vs NC State
• Surratt has arguably been the best receiver in college football this season. He’s averaging 30 FPPG, and the Wolfpack are vulnerable through the air.
Isaiah Hodgins $7,700 vs Arizona
• Hodgins is one of the most underrated players in CFB, and he’s been producing every week. He’s averaging 28.5 FPPG and has a good match-up vs the Wildcats.
Gabriel Davis $7,600 vs Houston
• Davis is averaging 26.7 FPPG and had 40.4 fantasy points two weeks ago vs ECU.
Best Value Plays
Trishton Jackson $6,700 vs Boston College
• The Orange are having a down year, but Jackson has 43 receptions and 6 touchdowns. He’s their #1 WR and I think he finds the end zone vs BC.
Chase Claypool $6,400 vs Virginia Tech
• With Claypool you get a #1 WR, going up against a defense that has been shredded through the air in quite a few games.
WanDale Robinson $5,900 vs Purdue
• Robinson is $350 below the average price per player and has the chance to put up Top 5 WR numbers. Last week, he had 27.4 fantasy points. If Adrian Martinez plays his numbers will be really good.
David Bell $5,000 vs Nebraska
• Bell has stepped up big in Rondale Moore’s absence. He has 117.4 Fantasy Points the last five weeks and should post 15+ fantasy points this week.