Our experts have done the DFS homework for you, and here are is our breakdown for Week 11 in college football. We are using DraftKings so you have $50,000 to pick 8 players ($6,250 AVG).
CFB $100K November Fest ($20K to 1st)
- Vanderbilt @ Florida
- Baylor @ TCU
- Florida State @ Boston College
- Texas Tech @ West Virginia
- Maryland @ Ohio State
- Penn State @ Minnesota
- ECU @ SMU
- LSU @ Alabama
- USC @ Arizona State
- Wake Forest @ Virginia Tech
- Kansas State @ Texas
Justin Fields $9,000 vs Maryland
• Fields has a great match-up and he’s averaging 30.7 FPPG this season.
Jamie Newman $8,400 vs Virginia Tech
• Newman has a great match-up vs Virginia Tech who will be without starting CB Jermaine Waller for the first half.
Best Value Plays
Shane Buechele $7,700 vs ECU
• Buechele has been fantastic this season for the Mustangs. This season he’s averaging 25.4 FPPG and has a favorable match-up vs ECU.
Holton Ahlers $6,700 vs SMU
• Ahlers had a big game vs Cincinnati with 47.5 Fantasy Points this past weekend. The Pirates will need Ahlers to have a big game to compete with the Mustangs.
Skylar Thompson $6,300 vs Texas
• The Longhorns defense is vulnerable on the ground and through the air. Thompson had a few rushing TDs vs Oklahoma, and last week vs Kansas he had 38.9 Fantasy Points.
Hendon Hooker $5,900 vs Wake Forest
• If Hendon Hooker starts for the Hokies on Saturday, he’s an excellent value play. He’s a Dual Threat and the Hokies could get into a shootout.
QB to Avoid 🚫
Josh Jackson $5,600 vs Ohio St
• Jackson should struggle vs the Buckeyes defense. He’s been dinged up, and Chase Young and the Buckeyes will be all over him.
Cam Akers $7,800 vs Boston College
• Akers has been spectacular for the Noles, despite the team’s down season. He’s averaging 28 FPPG this year and the Noles need a big game from him to get the win.
J.K. Dobbins $7,400 vs Maryland
• This is a great play this weekend. Dobbins is averaging 27.5 FPPG this year and has an excellent match-up.
Best Value Plays
Xavier Jones $7,200 vs ECU
• Last week, Cincinnati RB Michael Warren III rushed for 141 yards & 3 TDs vs ECU. This week expect Jones to rush for over 100 yards with at least 2 TDs.
Lamical Perine $5,900 vs Vanderbilt
• This is a good match-up where you get a RB1 for $350 less than the average price per player.
James Gilbert $5,200 vs Texas
• The Longhorns defense has been disappointing this season, and Gilbert is expected back after an injury.
Noah Cain $5,000 vs Minnesota
• It’s tough trying to predict which Penn State RB will have a big day since they’re rotating this season. However, Cain is someone you should take a flyer on this week for the price.
RB to Avoid 🚫
Ke’shawn Vaughn $6,700 vs Florida
• Vaughn gets 20-30 touches every week, but the Commodores offense is stagnant. I don’t like the match-up or the price for Vaughn this week.
Sage Surratt $7,500 vs Virginia Tech
• Surratt has a favorable match-up vs a Virginia Tech defense who will be without starting CB Jermaine Waller for the first half. Surratt is averaging 28.2 FPPG this year.
James Proche $7,300 vs ECU
• Proche has a great match-up vs ECU. Last week, Proche had 38.1 fantasy points vs Memphis.
Best Value Plays
Jerry Jeudy $6,500 vs LSU
• Reports are that Tua Tagovailoa will play this weekend. Expect him to target his best route runner often.
Devin Duvernay $6,500 vs Kansas St
• Duvernay has been WR1 for the Longhorns all season. He’s averaging 26.4 FPPG. While this match-up isn’t the best, still expect him to get 12-20 Fantasy Points.
Scotty Washington $6,300 vs Virginia Tech
• I like the match-up vs the Hokies. Expect Washington to get 5+ catches with a TD.
Damon Hazelton $6,000 vs Wake Forest
• If Hendon Hooker starts at QB for Virginia Tech, I like this play even more. Virginia Tech’s second best WR Tre Turner could miss this game and the Hokies need to score to keep up with the Demon Deacons. Hazelton is the WR1 and a big red zone threat.
Chris Olave $5,900 vs Maryland
• Olave has a fantastic match-up this week vs the Terps. Olave has 8 receiving TDs this season and should add to that total on Saturday.
Blake Proehl $5,500 & C.J. Johnson $5,500 vs SMU
• I love this ECU duo this week. Last week Johnson had 12 catches for 283 yards and Proehl is averaging 11.3 FPPG. If you’re looking for a Week 11 steal, play one of these two.