We have done the DFS homework for you, and here are is our breakdown for Week 12 in college football. We are using DraftKings numbers, so you have $50,000 to pick 8 players ($6,250 AVG).
CFB $100K November Fest ($20K to 1st)
- Alabama @ Mississippi State
- Florida @ Missouri
- Kansas @ Oklahoma State
- TCU @ Texas Tech
- Indiana @ Penn State
- Michigan State @ Michigan
- Georgia @ Auburn
- Wake Forest @ Clemson
- Texas @ Iowa State
- Memphis @ Houston
- Stanford @ Washington State
Tua Tagovailoa $8,300
• Tua had a big second half vs LSU and started to get into a rhythm. He’s looking to bounce back this week vs Mississippi State. Expect 25+ Fantasy Points.
Brock Purdy $8,200
• Purdy is averaging 29.5 FPPG this season and he goes up against a Texas defense that’s given up a ton of Fantasy Points to QBs.
Trevor Lawrence $7,800
• Lawrence had 34.9 Fantasy Points last week vs NC State. Expect the Tigers to keep piling up the points to impress the committee. With that being said, Lawrence will get 25-30 fantasy points this week.
Best Value Plays
Brady White $7,700
• There’s one G5 game on the slate and it could be a high scoring contest. White is averaging 21.9 FPPG this season, and I love the combo play of him and WR Damonte Coxie.
Spencer Sanders $6,900
• This is a great QB play if you want a lot of production and value for a good price. If you play Sanders, you will have more $ for RBs and Receivers, which I love.
KJ Costello $6,100
• You can get Costello here for $150 less than the average price per player. He has a good match-up vs Washington State and will need to score often to keep up with the high powered Cougar offense.
QB to Avoid 🚫
Bo Nix $6,500
• I’m staying away from Bo Nix vs Georgia this weekend. I don’t like the match-up, and I’d rather play Costello for $400 less.
Chuba Hubbard $8,800
• Almost 9K for one player hurts, but Chuba is worth the price. He has a great match-up and should find the end zone 2-4 times.
Kenneth Gainwell $8,400
• Gainwell is averaging a massive 33.1 FPPG and has 15 touchdowns this year. He has a good match-up vs Houston and is a must play if you can afford him.
Travis Etienne $8,100
• Etienne goes up against a Wake Forest team that gave up 228 rushing yards vs Virginia Tech last week.
Best Value Plays
Breece Hall $6,800
• The true freshman is averaging 17.4 FPPG this season and has a great match-up vs the Longhorns.
Cameron Scarlett $5,800
• I love this match-up for Scarlett and you get him for a good price. Expect him to get at least one touchdown, but I’m hoping for 100+ yards and 2 TDs.
Sewo Olonilua $5,200
• Olonilua has 7 rushing TDs this season, and he’s a good goal line RB who’s big and physical.
RB to Avoid 🚫
Cade Carney $5,100
• Avoid Cade Carney this week because of his match-up vs Clemson.
Easop Winston $7,200
• Winston had 22.3 Fantasy Points last week and this week has an even better match-up. Expect at least 15 points from him in Week 12.
Jerry Jeudy $6,700
• Jeudy is only $450 more than the average price per player and has a chance each week to end as the #1 receiver.
DeVonta Smith $6,500
• Smith was phenomenal last week vs LSU, He had 43.3 Fantasy Points and has become one of the best WRs in all of college football.
Best Value Plays
Tee Higgins $6,100 & Justyn Ross $5,900
• I love this Clemson duo this weekend. These two are constantly undervalued on . DraftKings. They are consistent 10-20 FPPG scorers.
Damonte Coxie $5,900
• Coxie has a good match-up and he’s averaging 16.7 FPPG. He’s widely unknown by people who don’t keep up with G5 teams. However, when College Gameday went to Memphis, he had 36.3 Fantasy Points vs SMU.
Kendall Hinton $5,800
• I don’t like the match-up Hinton has vs Clemson, BUT star WR Sage Surratt is out for the season and WR #2 Scotty Washington is questionable. That means Hinton will be the top target and the Demon Deacons will be down looking to pass often.
Pat Freiermuth $4,700
• Freiermuth is one of the best tight ends in CFB and one of Sean Clifford’s top targets. Last week vs Minnesota, he had 7 catches for 101 yards and is always a big red zone threat.
Jack Freudenthal $4,300
• As I said with Kendall Hinton, the top two Demon Deacons WRs are out and they’ll need someone to step up. Two weeks ago, Freudenthal had 3 TDs vs NC State.