We have done the DFS homework for you, and here are is our breakdown for Week 13 in college football. We are using DraftKings numbers, so you have $50,000 to pick 8 players ($6,250 AVG).
CFB $100K November Feast #20K to 1st Place
- Kansas @ Iowa State
- Oklahoma State @ West Virginia
- Penn State @ Ohio State
- UCF @ Tulane
- Texas A&M @ Georgia
- UCLA @ USC
- Texas @ Baylor
- Michigan @ Indiana
- SMU @ Navy
- Syracuse @ Louisville
- Memphis @ USF
Justin Fields $8,600
• Fields goes up against a Penn State secondary that has been a weakness the last few weeks. The Heisman Contender should get 20-30 Fantasy Points and at least 3 TDs.
Brock Purdy $8,100
• Last Week Purdy had 25 Fantasy Points vs Texas, four below his season average of 29 but still a good week. This week he has another really good matchup vs Kansas.
Shane Buechele $7,600
• The Former Texas Longhorn has been spectacular for SMU this season. He’s averaging 26.8 FPPG in 2019 and had 39.7 in his last outing vs ECU.
Best Value Plays
Dillon Gabriel $7,100
• Gabriel faces a Green Wave team that gave up over 200 yards passing and 2 TDs through the air last week vs Temple. This UCF offense has more firepower than the Owls and I expect at least 3 TDs from Gabriel.
Kedon Slovis $7,000
• Slovis was on fire last week, completing 29 passes for 406 yards and 4 Touchdowns. In week 13 he has a favorable matchup vs UCLA who was shredded last week by Tyler Huntley and Utah.
Jordan Mccloud $5,900
• If you have some big time RBs & WRs you want to spend $$$ on then take a flyer on Mccloud. Last week vs a good Cincinnati defense he had 16 fantasy points and his matchup vs Memphis is a good one.
Chuba Hubbard $8,900
• It hurts spending almost 9K on one player, but this is a play you never regret. Last week Hubbard was $8,800, but delivered 33.4 fantasy points.
Xavier Jones $7,400
•Jones had a huge game two weeks ago vs ECU with 40.2 Fantasy Points. He’s averaging 27.2 FPPG and should get you 20-25 fantasy points vs Navy.
Best Value Plays
Breece Hall $6,700
• Hall has been spectacular for a True Freshman, and hey he even follows me on Twitter so he must have good vision. I love his matchup vs Kansas and expect him to get at least two touchdowns.
Jamale Carothers $5,600
• Carothers has nine touchdowns in five games. If you’re looking for a great value play this is the one.
James Proche $7,700
• Proche has a good matchup vs a Navy squad that was shredded by Notre Dame WR Chase Claypool for four touchdowns.
Michael Pittman Jr $7,600
• Pittman has 9 touchdowns on 82 receptions this season. The matchup vs UCLA is ideal and Slovis/Pittman would be an excellent combo play.
Best Value Plays
Denzel Mims $6,600
• Mims is the Bears #1 WR and Brewer’s go to target. Last week Mims had 27.2 Fantasy Points vs Oklahoma and he has another great matchup vs Texas.
Damonte Coxie $6,000
• You get a #1 WR for $250 less than the average price per player. Coxie is averaging 17.6 FPPG this season.
Chris Olave $5,900
• Olave goes up against a Penn State secondary that’s been shredded by Minnesota and Indiana the past two weeks and looks extremely vulnerable.
Deshaunte Jones $5,600
• Jones is quietly having a sneaky good year. He’s averaging 18.6 FPPG and has 63 receptions.
Sam James $5,300
• James could be the next big time WVU WR. I played him two weeks ago and he hauled in 14 passes for 223 yards.