We have done the DFS homework for you, and here are is our breakdown for Week 15 in college football. We are using DraftKings numbers, so you have $50,000 to pick 8 players ($6,250 AVG).
CFB $100K November Feast ($20K to 1st)
- Baylor vs Oklahoma
- Miami OH vs Central Michigan
- Louisiana vs Appalachian State
- Cincinnati vs Memphis
- Georgia vs LSU
- Hawaii vs Boise State
- Virginia vs Clemson
- Ohio State vs Wisconsin
***If you know your G5 Programs you could win a lot of big $$$ this week. A lot of people don’t keep up with G5 teams and the players can be major steals for good prices.***
Jalen Hurts $9,000
• You have to pay a lot for Hurts this week, but he’s worth the money. Last time he played Baylor, he had 39.3 Fantasy Points. And that was without top WR Ceedee Lamb.
Justin Fields $8,200
• Fields is averaging 30.2 FPPG this season and had 23.5 fantasy points earlier this season vs Wisconsin.
Trevor Lawrence $7,700
• Lawrence has a good match-up vs a depleted Hos secondary. He’s averaging 25.9 FPPG and should get 3+ TDs.
Best Value Plays
Zac Thomas $6,900
• Thomas had 24.2 Fantasy Points earlier this season vs the Ragin Cajuns.
Jaylon Henderson $6,400
• Henderson had 25.6 Fantasy Points last week vs Colorado State. Hawaii can give up quite a few big plays. I love this play this week.
JK Dobbins $8,000
• Dobbins was spectacular last week vs Michigan and earlier this season vs Wisconsin he had 40.1 Fantasy Points 🔥
Travis Etienne $7,300
• The strength of the UVA defense is the front seven. But that won’t stop Etienne from getting his. Expect 15-25 fantasy points.
Best Value Plays
Darrynton Evans $7,000
• Evans is one of the best RBs in college football. He’s averaging 23.9 Fantasy Points and has 19 TDs this season.
Jonathan Ward $6,600
• If this name doesn’t look familiar to you, then you probably don’t pay close attention to any teams outside of the P5. Ward is averaging 27.5 FPPG and has 16 TDs this season.
George Holani $5,600
• Holani is averaging 16 FPPG and goes up against a Hawaii team that will give up a ton of yards.
Ja’Marr Chase $7,800
• Chase is averaging 31.2 FPPG and has been one of the best receivers in college football this season. I’m not a huge fan of the match-up, but it’s hard to doubt Chase.
Ceedee Lamb $6,800
• Lamb didn’t play a few weeks ago when Oklahoma faced Baylor. The Sooners are going to score a lot of points. Expect at least 1-2 TDs from Lamb.
Best Value Plays
Denzel Mims $6,100
• Mims had 27.2 Fantasy Points vs Oklahoma a few weeks ago. He’s the #1 WR for the Bears and a good play this week.
Tee Higgins $6,000
• Higgins is a great value play each week. You’re getting a #1 WR for $250 below the average price per player.
Justyn Ross $5,700
• Just like Higgins, you get Ross for a great price with a high upside.
Khalil Shakir $5,400
• Shakir is averaging 15.5 FPPG. Last week he had 20.4 fantasy points and earlier this year vs Hawaii he had 21.2 fantasy points.
Thomas Hennigan $4,800
• Hennigan is one of the most underrated receivers in CFB. Last week vs Troy he had 11 catches for 140 yards.
Terrell Jana $4,200
• I don’t love this match-up, but UVA will most likely be down needing to throw. Jana has stepped up as a big target for Bryce Perkins the last few weeks.