Welcome to the Week 6 Pypeline College Football DFS plays. I play DraftKings and it’s better than all other DFS outlets out there. Here’s some helpful tips for college football on Saturday. Remember you have $50,000 to pick 8 players ($6,250 AVG).
Saturday CFB games on DraftKings
- Utah State @ LSU
- Oklahoma @ Kansas
- Oklahoma State @ Texas Tech
- Iowa @ Michigan
- Purdue @ Penn State
- Boston College @ Louisville
- Auburn @ Florida
- Baylor @ Kansas State
- Texas @ West Virginia
- Illinois @ Minnesota
- Arizona @ Colorado
- Jalen Hurts $9,300 vs Kansas
Hurts has been fantastic all season scoring 184.1 fantasy points. The Sooners should score 50+ vs the Jayhawks. This one will cost you in DFS, but he’s worth the cost.
- Joe Burrow $8,700 vs Utah St
Burrow has turned this LSU offense into a machine. They’re dangerous on the ground and through the air. He has a favorable match-up vs Utah State.
- Sam Ehlinger $8,500 vs West Virginia
Ehlinger has scored 138.4 Fantasy Points this season averaging 34.6 ppg.
- Spencer Sanders $7,600 vs Texas Tech
Sanders goes up against a Texas Tech defense that surrendered 55 points to Oklahoma and looked terrible trying to make tackles.
Under the Radar Plays
- Steven Montez $7,400 vs Arizona
Montez had 337 Passing yards and 3 TDs two weeks ago vs Arizona State. At home vs Arizona, he’ll get 2-4 TDs.
- Sean Clifford $7,100 vs Purdue
I love this play this week. The Purdue defense isn’t good and just got ripped apart by Tanner Morgan and Minnesota, while Sean Clifford picked apart the Terps defense.
- Jett Duffey $6,000 vs Oklahoma St
It’s great value with this play. Duffey is a viable option at QB for the Red Raiders and they’ll need to score often to keep up with the Cowboys.
Players I’m Avoiding 🚫
- Bo Nix $6,900 vs Florida
Nix looked great last week vs Mississippi State, BUT a true freshman going into the Swamp vs a good Gators defense is something I’m staying away from.
- Kyle Trask $6,400 vs Auburn
Trask has filled in for Feleipe Franks and done well, BUT he’s only got a few games of experience and this Auburn D will be his toughest test yet.
- Jack Plummer $6,200 vs Penn St
The Boilermakers will be without star WR Rondale Moore and they face a Penn State defense that’s been one of the best in CFB.
- Jordan Love $6,300 vs LSU
Love is one of the best Under the Radar QBs in CFB. However, there’s no way that I’m playing him in DFS vs LSU.
- Chuba Hubbard $8,900 vs Texas Tech
You have to shell out a lot of money to get Chuba, but he’s worth it. This season he has an outstanding 171.9 FPPG. He also has a great match-up vs Texas Tech.
- AJ Dillon $7,900 vs Louisville
Dillon had 159 rushing yards last week vs Wake Forest and goes up against a Louisville team that allowed 112 rushing yards 3 TDs to Cam Akers.
- Keaontay Ingram $6,800 vs West Virginia
Ingram had 21 rushes for 114 yards vs Oklahoma State. Expect him to get 20-25 touches vs the Mountaineers, and he should find the end zone.
Value Plays I love
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire $6,100 vs Utah St
The Tigers face Mountain West opponent Utah State in Baton Rouge. Expect them to get a big lead and run often. Edwards-Helaire should be in line for 100+ yards and a TD.
- Journey Brown $5,400 vs Purdue
I love this match-up. Although I’m a little nervous about this Penn State RB rotation, Brown has good value and should be in line for a TD.
- Trey Sermon $5,400 vs Kansas
Kennedy Brooks appears to be a little dinged up and Sermon is coming off a two touchdown game vs Texas Tech. Expect Oklahoma to get a big lead and run the ball a lot in the 2nd half.
Players I’m Avoiding 🚫
- Jaylen Warren $6,600 vs LSU
Warren is way overpriced based off of his match-up. He’s been excellent this season with 4 rushing TDs, but don’t expect him to have a big game vs the Tigers.
- Pooka Williams $6,000 vs Oklahoma
The Jayhawks will need a big game vs Oklahoma. However, the Sooners will stack the box and make the Jayhawks beat them through the air.
- Lamical Perine $6,100 vs Auburn
I’m avoiding all Florida RBs vs the Auburn defense. The Tigers held Mississippi St RB Kylin Hill to only 45 rushing yards on 17 attempts.
Wide Receivers/Tight Ends
- Ceedee Lamb $8,000 vs Kansas
Lamb went off last week vs the Red Raiders. He had 7 receptions for 185 yards and 3 touchdowns. He’s the #1 target for Jalen Hurts and should thrive vs the Jayhawks.
- Devin Duvernay $7,500 vs West Virginia
With Collin Johnson dinged up, Duvernay has stepped up as the WR1 and delivered. He has 39 receptions for 377 yards and 4 TDs this season. He has a favorable match-up vs West Virginia and should deliver 10-20 Fantasy Points.
- Tylan Wallace $7,300 vs Texas Tech
Do you see a trend here? Big 12 WRs are the way to go. Wallace delivers every week and last week vs Kansas State he had 8 catches for 145 yards.
LSU WRs vs Utah St
- Justin Jefferson $7,200
- Ja’Marr Chase $7,000
The LSU offense has been clicking on all cylinders this season, and these two WRs have benefited from QB Joe Burrow being on point.
Under the Radar Plays
- TJ Vasher $6,800 vs Oklahoma St
Vasher is a big 6’6″ target who Jett Duffey almost connected with for a TD vs Oklahoma. Vasher is a big red zone threat and should be in line for a 5+ catches 75+ yard 1 TD day.
- Charleston Rambo $6,600 vs Kansas
Rambo has been a big play machine for the Sooners. Last week he only had 2 catches, but they went for a combined 122 yards. It’s a good chance Rambo has 15+ fantasy points vs Kansas.
- Rashod Bateman $6,400 vs Illinois
Bateman has been spectacular, averaging 25.2 FPPG. Last week vs Purdue, he had 38.7 fantasy points.
- KJ Hamler $6,000 vs Purdue
I’m definitely starting Hamler in my DFS Contest this Saturday. You get great value, and he’s going up against the Boilermakers who struggled last week vs the pass.
- Kyle Pitts $4,700 vs Auburn
If you want to take a flyer on a player who’s cheap on DFS but might find the end zone then take a chance on Pitts. The freakishly talented TE has become a main target for the Gators and has 3 touchdowns in the last two games.
Players I’m Avoiding 🚫
- Laviska Shenault $7,000 vs Arizona
I’m not willing to pay 7,000 for Shenault who’s been dinged up and hasn’t quite had the year we thought he would.
- Seth Williams $5,800 vs Florida
Williams had a big game vs Mississippi State last week hauling in 8 catches for 161 yards and 2 TDs. This week he could still find the end zone, but with him going up against a good Gators defense, I’m avoiding him.
• You know more about your individual team than I do. If you know of a sleeper on your team that you can get real cheap ($3,000-$4,500) range, then use them. That way you can load up at the other positions.
• In the FLEX spot you can play RB, WR, TE and at the SuperFlex spot you can play another QB, or RB, WR, TE but I usually play a second QB.