Welcome to the Week 7 Pypeline College Football DFS plays. I play DraftKings and it’s better than all other DFS outlets out there. Here’s some helpful tips for college football on Saturday. Remember you have $50,000 to pick 8 players ($6,250 AVG).
Saturday 12-4 Slate
- South Carolina @ Georgia
- Oklahoma vs Texas
- Michigan @ Illinois
- Maryland @ Purdue
- Georgia Tech @ Duke
- Alabama @ Texas A&M
- Washington State @ Arizona State
- Florida State @ Clemson
- Michigan State @ Wisconsin
- Texas Tech @ Baylor
- Iowa State @ West Virginia
I expect the Sooners to put up a ton of points, and while this trio will cost you, it will pay off with production.
- QB – Jalen Hurts $9,000
- RB – Trey Sermon $5,500
- WR – Ceedee Lamb $7,200
The Longhorns will rely on the offense to keep pace with the Sooners and these three should be the biggest beneficiaries. If you can’t afford Duvernay, then go with Collin Johnson at $5,200 who’s expected to return this weekend.
- QB – Sam Ehlinger $8,400
- RB – Keaontay Ingram $6,300
- WR – Devin Duvernay $7,400
You get great value with this trio. Even though Lawrence hasn’t played like he’s capable of, he’s still going to get you 2 TDs a game with the potential to do more.
- QB – Trevor Lawrence $7,200
- RB – Travis Etienne $7,100
- WR – Justyn Ross $5,900
Best QB Plays
- Jalen Hurts $9,000
- Tua Tagovailoa $8,600
- Tua has been lighting it up this season in fantasy with 186.2 Fantasy Points.
- Sam Ehlinger $8,400
- Trevor Lawrence $7,200
- Charlie Brewer $7,900
- Brewer is averaging 23.3 FPPG and has a favorable match-up at home vs the Red Raiders.
- Brock Purdy $8,000
- Purdy has a favorable match-up vs West Virginia, and he’s coming off a game where he scored 43.1 Fantasy Points.
- Jayden Daniels $6,200
- It’s really good value here. Daniel’s faces a Washington State team who struggled vs DTR and UCLA. This is one of the better value plays of the week.
- Josh Jackson $6,700 (Questionable)
- It’s uncertain right now whether or not the high ankle sprain that Jackson suffered will keep him out of this one or not. However, if he plays, I expect a productive game vs a depleted Boilermakers defense.
- Jett Duffey $6,600
- I had Duffey as a great value play last week, and he delivered with 45.6 Fantasy Points. This week he faces a Baylor defense that has impressed me. However, I’d count on at least 2-3 TDs from Duffey.
- Shea Patterson $6,600
- Patterson has struggled vs good teams and played great vs bad teams. Luckily for him and you, Illinois is a bad team. This is a great value play that you should take advantage of.
QBs to Avoid
- Brian Lewerke $6,100
- The Spartans offense has looked horrible. The O-Line is depleted and the receivers are dropping way too many passes. On top of all of that, Sparty faces the Badgers this weekend.
- Jack Coan $6,000
- Ryan Hilinski $6,000
- Jonathan Taylor $8,800
- Taylor will cost you $1,100 more than the next ranked RB, but every week he puts up big numbers. Last week he had 57.5 Fantasy Points. This week he does go up against a good Michigan State front seven. So I’m avoiding him because of that and the price. However, if you decide to play him, I’m sure he won’t disappoint.
- Travis Etienne $7,100
- You get good value here with Etienne and he faces a Florida State defense that will give up points. I’m playing Etienne in my DFS contest.
- Eno Benjamin $7,500
- Benjamin has a favorable match-up vs Washington State and should have a productive game.
- Anthony McFarland $7,200
- You get good value here with McFarland, and he’s going up against a depleted Purdue defense.
- Kylin Hill $7,300
- Hill has accumulated 23.1 FPPG this season and has 5 touchdowns.
- Najee Harris $6,800
- A&M could try to contain Tua Tagovailoa and the lethal pass offense opening up running lanes for the former #1 overall recruit.
Great Value Plays
- Trey Sermon $5,500
- Last season, Sermon had a TD Run in each game vs the Longhorns.
- Zach Charbonnet $5,500
- I’m playing Charbonnet in my DFS contest. He could get 100+ yards and 2+TDs.
RBs to Avoid
- Reggie Corbin $5,500
- I don’t see Corbin having a productive game vs a stout Michigan Defense.
- Isaiah Spiller $5,000
- Ceedee Lamb $7,200
- You get good value for the #1 Receiver in DFS this week. A must play.
- Devin Duvernay $7,400
- I’m expecting this to be a shootout and Duvernay is Ehlinger’s go to receiver.
- Jerry Jeudy $7,600
- The Alabama offense is going to score quite a bit, and Jeudy is the top WR and route runner on the team.
- Tee Higgins $6,300
- Higgins is only $50 above the player average on DFS. But you’re getting a Top 5 WR. A must start.
- Devonta Smith $6,500
- Smith has had a big season and been a go-to target for Tua. You never know which 1-2 Alabama WRs will go off, but playing Smith is a good play.
Top Value Plays
- Justyn Ross $5,900
- I’m getting a Top 5 WR in CFB for $350 less than the average. GIMMEE!!!!!
- Collin Johnson $5,200
- Johnson is coming off an injury, but is expected to play vs Oklahoma. He’s a big 6’6″ target and red zone threat.
- Nico Collins $5,000
- I expect the Wolverines to put up big numbers vs the Illini and Collins is the #1 WR for Michigan.
- David Bell $4,700
- With Rondale Moore sidelined with an injury, Bell is getting more opportunities. The Boilermakers could be trailing early and airing it out.