Logo for Alabama Crimson Tide
Alabama Crimson Tide

Posted By Sunil 3 years ago

Live AMA with TideTalk! Ask any questions about today's scrimmage, season predictions or anything Crimson Tide related.

TideTalk will start answering questions starting at 4pm today. Ask any question below

To comment on Live AMA with TideTalk! Ask any questions about today's scrimmage, season predictions or anything Crimson Tide related. you must Login. Not a member? Make your account now!

Latest Comments

Jakethomastide
3 years ago

Thank you all for asking questions for TTS to answer! We appreciate all of you and thank you Pypeline for giving us the opportunity!

TideTalkBamaRLG
3 years ago

Full scrimmage report here at https://tidetalksports.com/2020/09/12/alabama-football-crimson-tide-scrimmage-report-09-12-2020/

Tidefan54
3 years ago

Lol last question from me...One OLB that seems like he's "forgotten" is Kevin Harris...I've heard that the staff loves him and that he'll be a major contributor this year

TideTalkBamaRLG
3 years ago

I've got practice footage of Kevin. Beast. Mentioned him in my full scrimmage report moments ago as well.

Tidefan54
3 years ago

Great to hear about our young RB's being as good as advertised...Love whit I'm hearing about Jase & Roydell...Which one of them do you think is farther along right now?

TideTalkBamaRLG
3 years ago

Physically Roydell is. Remember Jase had a pretty significant injury in HS. He's looking better each day though!

Gerbig340
3 years ago

Based on my observation Jase is your prototypical RB. He's been light-footed attacking the hole, and he has impressive initial burst! I've heard he's shaved two-tenths off of his initial 40 time of 4.57 in the off-season.

Tidefan54
3 years ago

Roydell was coached for most of his HS career by a very good friend of mine...He cant say enough good things about him...Says he's a hard worker both on and off the field.

Gerbig340
3 years ago

But Roydell has a better frame top-to-bottom.

Tidefan54
3 years ago

I'd imagine that shaving down that 40 time is a direct reflection of our new strength & conditioning staff...I love the early results on those two guys...Great hires by Coach Saban

See All Replies...

TideTalkBamaRLG
3 years ago

The Bama section here at Pypeline is looking great.

Tidefan54
3 years ago

Just wanna thank you for giving us Bama fans a platform to get the information we are wanting while waiting on this season to get started...Very much appreciated and you do a fantastic job.

TideTalkBamaRLG
3 years ago

We appreciate that very much! Roll Tide.

Tidefan54
3 years ago

I'm not trying to blow up the question box...I don't see many questions being asked right now...So I apologize if I'm cluttering up the board...But who do you see as our No 3 WR?...Metchie, Bolden, or Baker?...Is Baker as good as advertised?

TideTalkBamaRLG
3 years ago

It is Metchie right now, but will be a mix of those you mentioned. Keep firing away!

TideTalkBamaRLG
3 years ago

Baker will be dominant for Alabama.

Gerbig340
3 years ago

Don't worry about blowing up the board, my man. That's what we're here for.

Tidefan54
3 years ago

Thanks Gerbig...I swear I cant get enough of Bama football...Love it so much

Tidefan54
3 years ago

I'm hearing Will Anderson & Drew Sanders are freakishly athletic and will be big time contributors THIS year...Also, is Trey Sanders looking like Bama's "Next Great RB"?

TideTalkBamaRLG
3 years ago

Absolutely. Crazy depth at OLB. Sanders is the truth. So dangerous as a runner and as a receiver.