Logo for Texas Longhorns
Texas Longhorns

Posted By Systemssunil 3 years ago

Q&A with Mr. Data, Kyle Umlang

We are excited to have Texas superfan Kyle Umlang to answer any questions you may have. Check him out on Twitter at https://twitter.com/kyleumlang?s=09

To comment on Q&A with Mr. Data, Kyle Umlang you must Login. Not a member? Make your account now!

Latest Comments

PGuy77
3 years ago

Would Texas have beaten LSU this year?

kyleumlang
3 years ago

Yes but barely

PGuy77
3 years ago

Kyle, do you think Sam Ehlinger has a legitimate shot at the Heisman this year? Or is everyone just playing for second place at this point?

kyleumlang
3 years ago

For him to have a chance Continue his TD pace (currently leads in passing TDs on the season) Win Out (Heismans don’t usually go to losing teams) That’s it

Jason
3 years ago

Fill in the blanks: ________ will be the Texas coach to start the '21 season. I wish _______ would be the Texas coach to start the '21 season.

kyleumlang
3 years ago

Tom Herman will be the Texas coach to start the '21 season. I wish _______ would be the Texas coach to start the '21 season. I don't really desire a different coach. As A&M has proven, just bc someone does well at one school doesn't mean it will translate to another. I thought Tom Herman would be the new guy to make a name for himself. I'm still waiting for that and if it happens I will want him to continue to be the coach for years to come.

Jason
3 years ago

Colt or Sam?

Sunil
3 years ago

Got to go Vince

Jason
3 years ago

Vince who?

Sunil
3 years ago

TJ Ford

Jason
3 years ago

Exactly.

kyleumlang
3 years ago

Colt. But Sam could land himself in the Top spot with a conference championship and another NY6 bowl win this year. He will only pass Colt with a natty so he would have to come back for 2021 season. I don't think anyone can top Vince ever

Sunil
3 years ago

You being a Twitter expert, what fanbase in your opinion has the best trolls?

kyleumlang
3 years ago

Best trolls? Baylor. Best idiots? Oklahoma. Best losers? Texas A&M

Jason
3 years ago

LOL

Sunil
3 years ago

What team not named Texas is your favorite to win the Big 12 this year, and does that team do enough to earn playoff spot?

kyleumlang
3 years ago

Oklahoma State. I think they beat Oklahoma by double digits.

Mike
3 years ago

What do you think are the keys to a Texas victory this upcoming weekend?

kyleumlang
3 years ago

Protect Sam and throw the ball!! In the 2 conference games played so far, Oklahoma has already allowed more passing yards than any two conference games in 2019. Rattle Rattler. Pressure shit out of him. Red Zone defense. They will undoubtedly move the ball, but if we can hold them to FGs instead of TDs we will win

Sunil
3 years ago

What is a crazy Texas stat that you can give us about the Oklahoma matchup this weekend?

kyleumlang
3 years ago

Since 1997, Texas is undefeated against Oklahoma when they enter the Cotton Bowl ranked higher than the Sooners. Since 1990, the team with the returning QB that has prior experience in the Red River Showdown is 14-3 against the team with a QB making his first start in the rivalry game!

Sunil
3 years ago

Holy shit. That is awesome hahaha