Logo for Arkansas Razorbacks
Arkansas Razorbacks

Posted By Sunil 3 years ago

Live AMA with The Hawg Talk's Kyle Sutherland! Refresh for Updates

Starting at 8pm EST/ 7pm CST today, Kyle Sutherland will be here to answer any questions about this week's Arkansas season opener or anything college football related.

To comment on Live AMA with The Hawg Talk's Kyle Sutherland! Refresh for Updates you must Login. Not a member? Make your account now!

Latest Comments

I appreciate all of the questions, I will hang out for a couple more minutes if there are any additional ones. You guys can find The Hawg Talk anywhere you listen to podcasts and: Facebook: Arkansas Hawg Talk Twitter:@thehawgtalk Instagram:@thehawgtalk my Twitter is @k_sutherlandHTP Thanks again, ya'll give me a shout anytime! -KS

Tyler with Callahan Bros. Razorback Cast- We know that we have SEC talent at all offensive skill positions (depth could be questionable) granted Pittman does what he’s always done with offensive lines, is there any reason to believe our offense has the potential to be top 7 in the SEC?

Whew, that's a real tough one. I do think they can move up from the 13th (I believe Vandy had the worst offense last year) to around the 8-9 range no question. If a reliable OL and "good Felipe" comes to play, very likely they could slide into the upper half in that 6-7 range. But I wouldn't bet on it

Jason
3 years ago

Def need “Good Felipe” for that. But if they get that, it could get interesting.

Mike
3 years ago

Which position groups do you think are the deepest this year for Arkansas?

On paper, defensive line and secondary. In both groups you have a lot of youth who were four stars just a year or two ago, it's now time to live up to it

Sunil
3 years ago

Any true freshman you see making an immediate impact this year?

I love Myles Slusher and it would not shock me if he earns a starting role at some point in the year. He can play just about anywhere in the secondary and should get plenty of reps as early as this Saturday

Sunil
3 years ago

That's exciting. He was a beast in high school

Mike
3 years ago

How many commits do you see the Hawgs taking in total for the 2021 class? Also, are there any other big names that they are in the running for?

24 is the number right now, we have a carryover with Jaqualyn Crawford coming in from OU that counts against 2021. The next commit to look out for is DL Cameron Ball from Tri-Cities HS in Atlanta.

PsychoHog13
3 years ago

I think Arkansas is going to play Georgia a lot closer than people are predicting. Thoughts?

34-17 UGA

Sunil
3 years ago

I agree too. Georgia is so inexperienced at QB, I wonder if that will play a factor

Jason
3 years ago

I’m with you. With Georgia’s uncertainty at QB, I like Arkansas to keep it inside the number.

Mike
3 years ago

I've always heard such great things about Sam Pittman throughout his career. What are your expectations for his first year as head coach?

I love Sam. In my opinion we didn't need the "hot name" 6 million dollar hire. We needed someone to help us compete again. He's going to build the team from the inside out, and is one of the nation's best recruiters.He probably won't win many games, but he will put a good product on the field

Sunil
3 years ago

Any score predictions for this weekend's opener? Can the hogs cover the 26 point spread?

Jason
3 years ago

I def like the Razorbacks in that situation.

I think Georgia wins 34-17