Logo for All College Football
All College Football

Posted By Sunil 3 years ago

CFP Championship #1 Alabama vs #3 Ohio St - (Live starting @ 8:00 ET)

The biggest game of the year in the craziest year of all time. https://www.elevenwarriors.com/sites/default/files/styles/904x490/public/c/2021/01/120370_h.jpg

To comment on CFP Championship #1 Alabama vs #3 Ohio St - (Live starting @ 8:00 ET) you must Login. Not a member? Make your account now!

Latest Comments

ChampionLit
3 years ago

Okay, OSU needs a 3-and-out or a takeaway here. And if they try an onside kick, they're fools!

CFBFocus
3 years ago

Not sure what OSU can do differently in the second half. Offense is down two of its best players, defense is in a no-win situation. It has no one who can run with DeVonta Smith, but if it drops seven there's a lot of open space for him (and Najee Harris) to operate. I felt Alabama was the better team, wasnt certain it was this much better.

SlamNewton
3 years ago

Add on to that with the fact that outside of the strip sack Mac Jones has been able to take his time in the pocket. I think the only thing stopping Bama from scoring 60 is the clock.

Mike
3 years ago

Definitely feels that way. Almost feels like OSU has been shooting themselves in the foot by scoring (or nor scoring) so quickly.

Jason
3 years ago

The Bama punter needed a map to get to the field.

Jason
3 years ago

We will be offline for a few mins at HT to upgrade the servers (again), lol. It’s a good problem to have. Then we’ll be back.

Mike
3 years ago

They are gonna need a bigger needle for Sermon.

CFBFocus
3 years ago

He isnt coming back. Sounded like a broken collarbone

SlamNewton
3 years ago

What does Ohio State try to do differently in the 2nd half? What message does Day tell the players? They're getting beat across the board right now

Sunil
3 years ago

I think you go with the just enjoy this moment and let's make some memories. Let's win one play at a time

Mike
3 years ago

I think he tells them that they need to stop social distancing from DeVonta Smith.

CFBFocus
3 years ago

Buckeyes seem to have thrown in the towel

Sunil
3 years ago

I got booted off again lol